Monday, February 25, 2008

Gorgeous Sexy Inna, Beach Beauty from Melitopol

Sexy Single Russian Woman Inna1107

Sexy Inna is a 25 year old beautiful brunette russian bride to be from Melitopol , Ukraine. Gorgeous Inna has a model physique with curves in all the right places at 5 foot 7 inches tall and weighing 112 lbs. This exotic russian babe has long dark brown hair and deep sensual brown eyes. This sexy russian bikini babe is single, has never been married, has no children but wants some in the future. This sexy russian minx is a hard working manager and feels that her soul mate will also be someone who must know what it's like to work hard. Inna says about herself, "I am caring, tender, optimistic, romantic, active, able to get fast decisions, kind, generous, emotional. I always know what I want in any situation. I like to travel, to be on the open air, to swim, to lie in the sun, to read...", "I am fully in my work that’s why I am trying to find a soulmate using not usual way." Read more about this sexy single russian babe on her full dating profile


No comments: