Thursday, February 28, 2008

I think I'm in love with a Russian Babe named LoveSong

Sexy Russian Woman LoveSong

This beautiful blonde russian babe goes by the screen name LoveSong and is from Odessa, Ukraine. This absolutely gorgeous russian gal is just 20 years old with long blonde hair and spakeling blue green eyes. At 5 foot 8 and 119 lbs this sexy babe has a model physique with curves in all the right places. She is currently single (though I can't imagine she will stay that way for long), has never been married, has no children but wants to start a family in the future. This sexy russian is a student at university and is english proficent. About her ideal mate, "My great wish to find a man who will understand me, who will be open-minded, cheerful and peace-loving. Honesty and truth are very important for me. I want him to love me more that everything in the word, who will know every inch of me. So, if you are ready, I am waiting for you!" Read more about this sexy blonde russian knockout on her full dating profile


No comments: