Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Beautiful Bathing Beauty Zaenka of the Ukraine



Sexy and sensual Zaenka is so beautiful I almost wanted to keep her for myself and not share her with all of you. A gorgeous 19 year old student living in Kherson, Ukraine, she is 5 foot 5 inches tall and 126 lbs. Zaenka is a beautiful russian redhead with alabaster skin and deep brown eyes. She has a basic understanding of english, reads and writes it on her own but is not quite conversational yet. She is looking for "a foreign man who will be my soul mate and husband. I hope to find a kind and intelligent man who will love me and support. I have serious intentions and want to create a strong ,happy and loving family with a sincere, reliable and caring man." Read more about this jewel of the ukraine on her full Profile

No comments: