Friday, January 25, 2008

Petite Russian Girl Looking for Love



This hot blonde russian babe from Omsk, Russia is a mere 5 foot 3 inches tall and weighs a slight 99 lbs. Another one of hottest russian brides I've seen on the web, this russian pixie is a 22 year old single student with blue sapphire eyes and short blonde hair. Her english skills are intermediate; she is very good at ready and writing but is still struggling in her conversation skills. This cute russian nymphette says, "I am searching for the love overseas simply because I haven't been lucky to meet it here, in my city." When thinking of her ideal mate she says the man of her dreams, "should own that sparkling mind and man's logic, which is we,as women, lack. He should be the one who will charm me totally, and I will have no escape from love at all!!" See more of this blonde beautiful russian girl and read about who she is and what she's looking for in a man on her Full Profile

No comments: