Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Beautiful Russian Teen Model and Hopeful Bride



Today I feature a beautiful 18 year old sexy blonde babe living in Nikolaev, Ukraine. This gorgeous young lady stands a petite 5 foot 5 inches high and weights 106 lbs with long flowing blonde locks and beautiful aqua blue-green eyes. She is a student at university, loves animals and currently owns a kitten that she is quite fond of. On her search for her ideal husband she has this to say, "I would like to find a man who will be brave and courageous, who will carry me. I would like him to hold me in his strong arms whispering me something gentle close to my ears. I would like to understand him from the first word. If he will be good and kind to me, if he will live me I will do my best to make him the HAPPIEST MAN IN THE WORLD." Read more about this hot russian blonde on her Full Profile

No comments: