Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Beautiful Redheadded Teen Babe Aneka, Busty Single Babe Looking for Love Online

Buxom Brunette Russian Russian Woman Ane4ka

Aneka is a Cute Young Busty Russian Redhead from the Ukrainian city of Nikolaev. This Petite Teen Princess is just 18 years old and has beautiful long red hair and large deep sexy brown eyes. Aneka is 5' 5" inches tall and weighs 110 lbs. This hot youn russian woman is studying to become a translator at university and is currently single, has never been married and has no children and desires to start a family with children in the future once she has found the right man for her. Aneka is nearly proficient in English and does not need assistance of a translator when emailing but occasionally needs the help of a dictionary or help with a word when talking in private chat or on her webcam.

Aneka says about herself, "I am a pleasant-looking girl. I’m always elegant. I am studying to be an interpreter in university. I graduated music school in piano department. I would like to go in for east dancing. I like it very much."

Find out more about this Cute Redhead Russian Teen Bride from Nikolaev on her full Dating Personals Page

2 comments:

Timothy said...

You say “pleasant-looking girl”, if that isn’t an understatement, I don’t know what is. You are absolutely stunningly beautiful. I only wish I was younger, I would be beating down your door to meet someone as beautiful as you. I am biased though; I have a propensity for red-heads. You are one of the finest. The fact you love the arts, music and dance, makes it the perfect match. Good luck sweetie. I think you’ll need it, to help fight off the wolves!

Aliena said...

For all the singles where they can find friends and can send a lots of dating proposals to the singles looking for dating there on a free dating website Tringuladating is a 100% free online dating website where you can registered for free and can enjoy free dating. There you can send a lot of friendship and dating proposals to singles there.