Monday, May 12, 2008

Hot Ukranian Lugansk Blonde Bombshell Marina, Sexy Single college Student

Beautiful Hot Blonde Russian Lady Morskaya

Marina is a Hot Blonde Russian Lady from the city of Lugansk in Ukraine. This Busty Buxom Babe is 22 years old and has beautiful long blonde hair and amazing russian sapphire blue eyes. Marina is 5' 6" inches tall and weighs 126 lbs with amazing curves. This hot young Ukrainki model is currently a student at university and is single, has never been married and has no children but desires to start a family with children in the future once she has found her eternal soul mate. Marina is still working on English and does not need assistance of a translator but does rely on the help of a dictionary or help with a word when talking in private chat or on her webcam.

Marina says about herself, "I am very romantic, dreamy, emotional, smart, friendly, optimistic, sociable. I have many friends. I always try to find a compromise in every situation, but also I am very obstinate when I am trying to reach my goal and when I know that I am right. Family, children, love, self-expression, trustworthiness and soul qualities are very important for me."

See more of this Beautiful Blonde Bombshell Hot Bride from Lugansk on her full Dating Profile Page

No comments: