Monday, May 5, 2008

Ukrainian Sweetheart, Sexy Single Brunette Babe Julia

Buxom Brunette Russian Russian Woman LovelyJulia

Julia is a Cute and Sweet Sexy Brunette from Nikolaev in Ukraine. This Petite Raven Haired sexpot is 20 years old and has beautiful long black hair and large loving and sensual brown eyes. Julia is 5' 4" inches tall and weighs 115 lbs. This sexy unicversity student is currently single, has never been married and has no children and posesses a strong desire to start a family with children once she has found the right man. Julia is nearly proficient in English and does not need assistance of a translator when emailing but occasionally needs the help of a dictionary when talking in private chat or on her webcam.

Julia says she is looking for, "I want to find a man that can accept me as I am, that can give me real love – sincere and loyal. I want a man that is not afraid to devote himself to one woman. And I will devote myself in return.

Find out more about this Cute Sweetheart of a Brunette from Nikolaev on her full Dating Profile Page

No comments: