Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Beautiful Hazel Eyed Oksana from Sevastopol

Hottest Russian Bride OksanaZin

Oksana is a pretty 26 year old sexy brunette babe from Sevastopol in Ukraine where she lives with her mother. She has long light brown / dark blonde hair and bright and beautiful hazel eyes. She is 5' 6" inches tall and weighs 108 lbs with curves in all the right places. She is currently single, has been divorced and has one child from her previous marriage, but posesses a strong desire to build a family with more children in the future once she has met the right man. She is still learning english and does need assistance of a translator. On her ideal man Oksana is looking for a western man idealy over 25 years old. About her perfect match, " I’m looking for my soul mate. I hope that we will be a perfect match and that I will be able to give him all my love and care. I’m not attracted to Ukrainian guys because to my way of thinking they don’t value such sacred thing as a family. I hope to meet a person for whom family will be his first consideration and to create a happy family."

Find out more about this gorgeous hazel eyed brunette bride from Ukraine on her full russian dating profile


No comments: