Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Foxy 23 year old Single Brunette Babe from Ukraine Seeking Love and Companionship

Hot Single Ukrainian Bride FoxieLady

This foxy babe is a sexy 23 year old brunette bride to be from Nikolaev, Ukraine. She has long dark brown hair and big beautiful light blue green eyes. She has an ideal figure at 5' 7" inches tall and weighing 119 lbs. She is a stylist by profession and is currently single, has never been married and has no children but desires to start a family in the future once she has found the right man to love and cherish her. About her ideal man she says, "I am seeking for my lifetime partner, a man who will understand me completely, a man without whom I shall not be able imagine my life. I dream to start an endless romantic journey which would last forever. I hope to create our small Heaven which would inspire both of us." Find out more about this sexy brunette bride from Ukraine on her full single russian woman profile

No comments: