Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Beautiful Redheadded Russian Babe Irina, Looking for Love

Sexy Busty Russian Redhead Irina11859

Irina is a Gorgeous Russian Redhead from the city of Nikolaev, in the Ukraine. At 19 years old this teenage beauty and bride to be has she long wavy auburn hair and big beautiful bright blue eyes. Teen dream Irina is 5' 6" inches tall and weighs 128 lbs with curves in all the right places. This sexy university student from Nikolaev is currently single, has never been married and has no children and is open to the idea of starting a family in the futurte once she has found her true soul mate. Irina is still working on her English and does currently require assistance of a translator when emailing or chatting / talking in private chat or on her webcam.

Irina says abnout herself, "I am beautiful and romantic girl. My inner world is as nice as an outer. I am intelligent, independent, easygoing and sincere person. I have a nice sense of humor. I am a friendly person my heart is open for every one."

Find out more about this Beautiful Russian Redheadded Teen Bride to be on her full Dating Profile

No comments: