Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Breathtakingly Beautiful Brunette Teen Bride Veronika

Sexy Busty Russian Redhead Irina11859

Veronika is a Beautiful Brunette 19 year old babe from the city of Nikolaev, Ukraine. At 19 years old this russian teenager has a natural beauty with long straight light brown hair, sultry sensual jade green eyes and lucious full pouty lips. Veronika is 5' 5" inches tall and weighs 115 lbs. This sexy university student from Nikolaev is currently single, has never been married and has no children and posesses a strong desire to start a family with children once she has found the right man. Veronika is still fulent in English and does not need assistance of a translator when emailing or chatting / talking in private chat or on her webcam.

Veronika's message to her future suitors, "I want my man to be active, interesting in communication, kind, skillfull, stable and educated. If you are interested in me please write me! I hope that you would become my friend and my lover!

Find out more about this Beautiful Ukrainian Brunette Teen Bride on her full Dating Profile Page

No comments: