Monday, April 21, 2008

Gorgeous Green Eyed Brunette Inessa, 24 yr old Babe Searching for Love

Beautiful Sexy Brunette Russian Bride Inessa71

Inessa is a drop dead gorgeous 24 year old svelte brunette bride to be from Nikolaev, Ukraine. She has long beautiful black hair, striking features and sexy sensual cat like green eyes. Inessa is feminine and petite at 5' 5" inches tall and weighing just 99 lbs. She is currently single, works as a manicurist in Ukraine, has never been married and has no children but posesses a strong desire to have children in the future with the right man. Inessa is fulent in English and does not need assistance of a translator when emailing or chatting / talking in private chat or on her webcam.

About her ideal mate, Inessa says, "I’m looking for a person who can be my match. To this man I can give all my heart and soul. I want him to be kind, caring and understanding. Sure he must be open-minded and well-educated. I hope to build up a good family with the man I’m going to live. I think that could make the life of my husband like a dream.

Find out more about this Beautiful Brunette Ukranki Babe Bride on her full Russian Dating Page

No comments: