Tuesday, March 4, 2008

19 y/o Foxy Blonde Babe Ekaterin

Sexy Russian Teen Bride Ekaterin

Beautiful Ekaterin is an 19 year old beautiful blonde babe from Lugansk region Novosverdlovka in Ukraine. With her gorgeous slavic looks and beautiful smile, Ekaterin is a total knockout at 5 foot 6 inches tall and 121 lbs. She has long blonde hair and gorgeous big baby blue eyes. Ekaterin is single, has never been married and has no children but having children in the future is a necessity to this foxy young babe when considering a future husband. About what she's looking for in a mate, Ekaterine says, "I am looking for a man who could make me happy. I am not very particular. that is why I need just a simple man next to me. He should know who to treat the woman right and be honest, resourceful, clever and kind. He should be willing to ave his own family as well." Find out more about this sexy russian teen bride on her full dating profile


No comments: