Monday, March 31, 2008

Sexy Single Model OlishTory, Beautiful Brunette Bride from Kiev Ukraine

Hot Single Ukrainian Bride OlishTory

Tory is a beautiful 22 year old brunette babe from Kiev in Ukraine. She has long light brown hair and big beautiful brown eyes. She has a great figure for bikini or swimsuit modeling at 5' 10" inches tall and weighing 139 lbs with curves in all the right places. She is currently single, has never been married and has no children but posesses a strong desire to start a family in the future with the right man. She is fluent in english and does not need assistance of a translator. She is great with live conversation in english in chat or webcam. On her ideal man Tory is looking for a western man idealy between 25 to 46 years old. About herself she says, "My friends think that I am sociable and cheerful. I am an optimist, reliable, intelligent and upbeat. Now I consider, that I have enough life experience and desire to create a strong family. Work and studies are only a self-realization for me and the way to be a many-sided and developed person. But my priority will always be my family. I am tender-hearted and extremely children-loving." Find out more about this gorgeous brunette bride from Ukraine on her full russian dating profile

No comments: