Friday, March 28, 2008

Sexy Single Russian Sapphire Blue Eyed Babe, Maryana from Odessa

Sexy Brunette Hot Russian Bride MaryanaZh

Maryana is a sexy 20 year old ukrainian brunette bride from the city of Odessa in the Ukraine. This hot babe has a busty yet slender model figure at 5' 9" inches tall and weighing 121 lbs. She is currently single, has never been married and has no children but desires to start a family in the future with her ideal mate. She is learning english and does need assistance of a translator at this time. On her ideal love match, "My future man should definitely be very self confident. I like men who can treat their women like ladies. I would like him to be generous and kind-hearted. I want to feel special with him. In general I am looking for my other half, which I will not want to live without!" Find out more about this sexy brunette ukrainian bride to be on her full russian woman profile

No comments: