Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sexy Bride Lady Katie, Ukrainian Teen Beauty

Sexy Ukraine Teen Bride LadyKatie

Beautiful Russian Lady Katie is a sweet single 18 year old gorgeous honey blonde haired babe from Nikolaev, Ukraine. Katie has sensual big brown eyes and a knockout model figure at 5 foot 10 inches tall and 132 lbs. Katie is a single student at university where she is studying law. She has never been married and has no children but wants children in the future. Katie is very intellegent and talented and sings and plays keyboards in a local band. About herself this gorgeous ukrainian teen bride says, "I feel that I need somebody to share my existence with, to share every happy moment in my life because I appreciate all of them." Find out more about this sexy exotic ukraine teen bride on her full dating profile


No comments: