Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sexy Nefertity, Gorgeous Gray Green Eyed Blonde

Hot Blonde Russian Bride Nefertity

Nefertity is a gorgeous blonde 26 year old sexy bride to be from Nikolaev in Ukraine. She has gorgeous fair slavic features with long flowing blonde hair and sparkeling gray green eyes. This sexy Ukrainian babe has a perfect model physique at 5' 9" inches tall and weighing 128 lbs. She is currently single, has never been married and has no children but plans to start a family with children in the future with her ideal mate. She is learning english and does need assistance of a translator on occasion. About herself, "I’m a friendly, sociable person, very emotional and energetic. I like different kinds of music and movies especially those which are funny or touching. I have an active and healthy lifestyle – I’m doing some sports activities. I also enjoy dancing. I have a good sense of humor and get on with people easily." Find out more about this beautiful blonde russian bride to be on her full dating profile

No comments: