Friday, March 14, 2008

Gorgeous Blonde Haired Blue Eyed Slavic Babe in Kherson, Ukraine

Sexy Ukrainain Bride Fetcher

This fetching blonde is an absolute drop dead gorgeous catch. She is 25 year old with gorgeous slavic fair features from Kherson in Ukraine. This hot bride is 5 foot 7 inches tall and weighs 117 lbs. She has long beautiful blonde hair and sexy sparkling russian sapphire light blue eyes. This sexy ukrainian babe is a secretary still learning english who loves practicing chatting on cam. She is currently single, has never been married and has no children but wants children in the future with the right guy. She says about herself, "Happiness is not in money, well-being, rich cars and expensive toys, exclusive clothes and exotic countries. What is the sense of all these things if there is nobody special to share them with? What is the point in them if you feel alone… I do not want to be alone any more. I want to give all my warmth and love to the one, my man, my beloved, my destiny." Find out more about this gorgeous single ukrainian bride on her full personal profile

No comments: